Start Date: April 11, 2016
Expiration Date: May 27, 2016
Maximum CPE Credits Available: 13.25 contact hours (1.325 CEUs)
Intended Audience: Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians that attended "Transplantation: Essentials of Solid Organ and Blood/Marrow Transplant Management for the Health Care Team" held in New Orleans, La., on April 11-12, 2016.
These conference materials are intended ONLY for those that attended the live conference.
Method of Participation
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this activity.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the activity, which includes the following:
- Attending all sessions for the day(s) credit is claimed
- Completing the Post-Activity Assessment, Activity Evaluation, and Application for Certificate of Credit forms.
To begin the CPE credit claiming process:
- Log into your optumhealtheducation.com account.
- Once logged in:
- From the links below, click on the day that you attended. A new window will open to claim credit for that day. You must have attended all the sessions for that day to claim credit.
- Click “Begin” and follow the prompts to claim credit for that day.
- To claim credit for multiple days of the activity, return to this window (/txpcourse2016-evaluation-cpe) and repeat the process for each day.
MONDAY — APRIL 11, 2016 — 6.75 contact hours (.675 CEUs) are available
TUESDAY — APRIL 12, 2016 — 6.5 contact hours (.65 CEUs) are available
NOTE: The Area of Practice indicated in your profile corresponds with your certificate type. To receive ACPE credit, your Area of Practice must be Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician and all fields must be completed. Your Profile can be found under “My Account”.
To view this activity you will need Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ with Windows Media Player 9+, RealPlayer 12+, or Adobe Flash Player 9+. Be sure to disable your pop-up blocking software prior to the beginning of this activity.