Hope, meet Gratitude: The UW Health Transplant Experience
Conference materials intended ONLY for those that attended the conference "Hope, meet Gratitude: The UW Health Transplant Experience" held in Madison, Wisc., June 7-8, 2016.
Method of Participation
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this activity.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the activity, which includes the following:
- Completing the entire activity
- Completing the Pre- and Post-Activity Assessments, Activity Evaluation, and Application for Certificate of Credit forms
You must be logged into your account to participate in this activity. Get started by clicking “Begin” and viewing the “CE Info”; then follow the prompts at the bottom of the screen. At the end of the activity, you will be able to view, save, or print your certificate of participation. The Area of Practice you indicated in your profile corresponds with your certificate type. A complete listing of all of your activities can be found under “My Account”, “My Activities.”
** Important Instructions for PHARMACISTS and PHARMACY TECHNICIANS Only! **
- Click the ‘Begin’ button above and then follow the steps to complete the Post-Activity Assessment and Evaluation process. At the end of this process, a generic Attendance Certificate will be issued.
- Within one week of completing the post-activity assessment and evaluation, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to claim CPE credit. CPE credit must be claimed by July 22.
To view this activity you will need Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ with Windows Media Player 9+, RealPlayer 12+, or Adobe Flash Player 9+. Be sure to disable your pop-up blocking software prior to the beginning of this activity.
Attendees of "Hope, meet Gratitude: The UW Health Transplant Experience" held in Madison, Wisc., June 7-8, 2016.
These conference materials are intended ONLY for those that attended the live conference.
- 12.50 ABTC - Transplant Coordinators
- 12.50 AMA - Physicians
- 12.50 ANCC - Nurses
- 12.50 Attendance - General Attendance
- 12.50 CCMC - General - Case Managers
- 12.50 CMCN - Certified Managed Care Nurse