27th Annual National Conference
Conference materials intended ONLY for those that attended the "27th Annual National Conference" held in Minneapolis, Minn., Oct. 15-17, 2018.
Method of Participation
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this activity.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the activity, which includes the following:
- Completing the entire activity
- Completing the Pre- and Post-Activity Assessments, Activity Evaluation, and Application for Certificate of Credit forms
You must be logged into your account to participate in this activity. Get started by clicking “Begin” and viewing the “CE Info”; then follow the prompts at the bottom of the screen. At the end of the activity, you will be able to view, save, or print your certificate of participation. The Area of Practice you indicated in your profile corresponds with your certificate type. A complete listing of all of your activities can be found under “My Account”, “My Activities.”
To view this activity you will need Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ with Windows Media Player 9+, RealPlayer 12+, or Adobe Flash Player 9+. Be sure to disable your pop-up blocking software prior to the beginning of this activity.
- 13.25 ABTC - Transplant Coordinators
- 13.25 ACPE - Pharmacists
- 13.25 ACPE - Pharmacy Technicians
- 13.25 AMA - Physicians
- 13.25 ANCC - Nurses
- 13.25 APA - Psychologists
- 13.25 Attendance - General Attendance
- 13.25 CCMC - General - Case Managers
- 13.25 CMCN - Certified Managed Care Nurse