Start Date: September 12, 2014
Expiration Date: October 19, 2014
Maximum CPE Credits Available: 12.50
Intended Audience: Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians that attended the ‘23rd Annual National Conference’ held in Chicago, Ill., on September 10-12, 2014.
These conference materials are intended ONLY for those that attended the live conference.
Method of Participation
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this activity.
For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the activity, which includes the following:
- Attending the entire conference presentation
- Completing the Post-Activity Assessment, Activity Evaluation, and Application for Certificate of Credit forms.
To begin the CPE credit claiming process:
- Log into your optumhealtheducation.com account.
- Once logged in:
- From the list of presentations below, click on the title of a session that you attended. A new window will open to claim credit for that presentation.
- Click “Begin” and follow the prompts to claim credit for that session.
- To claim credit for multiple (or all) sessions, return to this window (/anc2014-evaluation-cpe) and repeat the process for each session you attended.
WEDNESDAY—SEPTEMBER 10, 2014—Up to 4.25 contact hours (CEUs) are available: 3.25 for the conference sessions and 1.0 for the educational session during the NUATC tour.
Preconference Activity—Northwestern University Affiliated Transplant Centers
Educational Sessions: Minimally Invasive Live Donor Hepatectomy: Translating an Experience With Liver Resections; and Living Donor Patient Panel
Advances in the Management of Intestinal Failure
THURSDAY—SEPTEMBER 11, 2014—Up to 5.00 contact hours (CEUs) are available
Updates in Liver and Kidney Allocation Algorithms
What Is the Status of Personalized Immunosuppression?
11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
A New Approach for Evaluating Renal Function and Predicting Risk
Trends in the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
FRIDAY—SEPTEMBER 12, 2014—Up to 3.25 contact hours (CEUs) are available
The Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Stem Cell Transplant
11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Infertility: Elective Single-Embryo Transfer
To view this activity you will need Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ with Windows Media Player 9+, RealPlayer 12+, or Adobe Flash Player 9+. Be sure to disable your pop-up blocking software prior to the beginning of this activity.