OptumHealth Education's "Women's and Infants' Health Symposium: Medical Management Today for Healthy Living Tomorrow" provides an educational forum for medical and payer professionals to interact with leaders who specialize in women's and children's health. This two-day conference will explore medical advances in perinatal, neonatal, and infant care, as well as address the continuum of care to meet the needs and improve the health of women. It is designed to focus on methods to help both women and their babies attain and/or maintain optimal health and encourage informed health care decisions.
Join us in Chicago as clinical experts examine maternal and child health topics, including:
- High-risk pregnancies and prevention of preterm birth
- Conditions and care of preterm infants and neonates; and
- Prevention and treatment strategies for women's health conditions.
This conference is designed to meet the educational needs of health care professionals who care for and/or manage patients' benefits and who have an interest in topics relevant to reproductive issues, neonatal medicine and women's health concerns.
Who Should Attend
- Case Managers
- Managed Care Professionals
- Medical Directors
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Management Staff
- Utilization Review Staff
- Reinsurance Managers
Conference Educational Objectives
Upon successful completion of this conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify advancements in treatment options in the management of infertility issues.
- State important factors that need to be identified and modified prior to conception that are linked to positive pregnancy outcomes.
- Describe the maternal, fetal, and infant implications of chronic health conditions—such as diabetes, obesity, and cancer—on pregnancy.
- Recognize strategies in preterm birth prevention and management, and discuss the appropriate care needed to maximize health benefits while minimizing health risks for these patient populations.
- Outline decision approaches for optimal therapies to maximize outcomes in women's health conditions, including postpartum depression and cancer.
|Received by 04/22/11||Received after 04/22/11||On-site|
|OptumHealth Care Solutions' Clients and COE Network Medical Center Staff||$250||$300||$350|
|Other (Nonclients/Non-Network Staff)||$375||$425||$475|
If you have a contractual relationship with OptumHealth, you qualify for the discounted fee.
Tuition includes conference sessions, program syllabus, continuing education record-keeping and Certificate of Attendance, continental breakfasts, breaks, lunches and Get-Acquainted Reception.
Partial Attendance: Call OptumHealth Education for tuition and CE credits for individual days of the conference.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be assessed on cancellations received by April 22, 2011. No refunds will be given after April 22, 2011.
Attendee Registration: http://attendesource.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x41364d623
Exhibitor Registration: http://attendesource.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x41174d623