We are pleased to include you as a presenter at OptumHealth Education’s Essentials of Oncology, Solid Organ and Blood/Marrow Transplant Management for the Health Care Team, conference to be held March 14–15, 2022 in Scottsdale, AZ. Please review and complete the following form for your participation.
A Faculty Agreement and Honorarium Contract will be sent within one week of submitting this form. In addition to that, the following are required: a signed Faculty Disclosure, narrative bio, a copy of your PowerPoint presentation and five knowledge-based test questions. You may upload the file(s) by clicking here or email them to Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and return the Faculty Disclosure Form as soon as possible, or by Friday, February 11.
- Click here to download the Faculty Disclosure Form. Do not complete the form in a browser window, download a copy to enable all fields for completion.
- Provide a brief narrative bio by Friday, February 11.
- Complete and return the Faculty Agreement and Honorarium Contract by Friday, February 11.
- Provide five knowledge-based questions (including answer key) for use as post-activity assessment by Friday, February 18.
- Upload a copy of your PowerPoint presentation for accreditation review by Friday, February 18.
|Faculty Disclosure Form | REQUIRED||312.58 KB|
|OptumHealth Education PPT Template (Optional)||663.5 KB|
|Faculty Presentation Guidelines||98.29 KB|
|Use this form to request reimbursement for conference-related expenses.||300.03 KB|