Eric P. Newman Education Center—St. Louis, Missouri—June 1–2, 2011
About This Conference
Please join us for this unique two-day event spotlighting the latest techniques, strategies, and innovations in solid organ and blood/marrow transplantation. Presentations will feature world-class physician partners from St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center, who will also highlight the importance of collaboration in the transition from pediatric to adult posttransplant care.
This conference is designed for health care professionals who care for and/or manage patients' benefits and who have an interest in solid organ and blood/marrow transplant medicine.
Who Should Attend
Conference Educational Objectives
At the conclusion of this unique conference, the participant should be able to:
- Summarize current indications and outcomes for solid organ and blood/marrow transplantation, as well as strategies utilized to manage pretransplant malignancies.
- Identify unique treatment modalities for end-stage organ failure and how these options may delay or negate the necessity for transplant.
- Discuss the medical management of chronic kidney failure in solid organ transplant recipients.
- Discuss photopheresis as an indication for treatment of posttransplant chronic rejection in the solid organ and blood/marrow transplant patient.
- Understand that transition from a pediatric to an adult care setting is a complex journey and the importance of the multidisciplinary team in the transition process.
Tuition includes conference sessions, program syllabus, continuing education record-keeping and Certificate of Attendance, continental breakfasts, breaks, lunches, reception and facility tour.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing. A $25 processing fee will be assessed on cancellations received by May 6, 2011. No refunds will be given after May 6, 2011.
Create a New Registration
Attendee Registration: http://attendesource.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x41782881f
Exhibitor Registration: http://attendesource.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x41687881f