Up to 14.00 CEUs available!
Click on the activity title for more information or to view the activity.
- A System of Care Approach for the Child Welfare Practitioner Community
- Building Trauma-Informed Services and Supports for Children, Families and Foster Caregivers Involved with the Child Welfare System
- Psychotropic Medications: Keeping Kids Safe
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities:
- Aging With an Intellectual and Developmental Disability: Challenges and Management
- Health Care for Adults With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Providing High Quality Health Care Experiences for Individuals With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Bridging the Gaps: Transition of Care for the Older Adult
- Improving Patient-Centered Care: Optimal Strategies for Interprofessional Communication and Collaboration
- The Role of Interprofessional Collaboration in Transforming Health Care Delivery
Palliative Care and Hospice:
- Advance Care Planning: A Commitment to Individuals’ Values and Preferences
- Community-based Palliative Care; Meeting the Needs of the Seriously Ill
- Hospice and Palliative Care for Patients With Dementia
- Palliative Care: An Interdisciplinary Approach for Healthcare Professionals
Content is added regularly. Click here to view OHE's live activity calendar.