OB Homecare was designed to help manage the specialized needs of pregnant patients while improving outcomes by giving patients the advantage of receiving care at home.
Earn 1.0 CME/NCPD/ASWB/CDR credit for each session completed. These activities are designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners, PAs, physicians and other health care professionals (HCPs) who are interested in learning about homecare in obstetrics.
You need an Optum Health Education account in order to claim continuing education credit.
New to Optum Health Education? Click HERE to learn how to "Create an Account." You must be logged into your optumhealtheducation.com account to complete the post-activity materials. Once you have logged into your account:
- Locate the title of the activity you wish to claim credit for in the list below
- Click on the activity title
- On the activity page, click the "Register" tab
- Click the "CONTINUE" button, and then follow the prompts at the bottom of the screen
- Completion of the post-activity materials concludes your participation in the activity. The date on your certificate of attendance will reflect the date that credit was claimed.
Please click on the lesson title you attended to get started.
This series is provided by Optum Health Education and Optum OB Homecare.
There was no commercial support received for this series.
Frequently asked questions
Please click here to be directed to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
If you have questions regarding Optum Health Education's activities or services, please e-mail: email@example.com.