Extraordinary Innovations and Emerging Trends in Transplantation and Oncology from Nebraska Medicine
We are proud to continue the campaign to be environmentally friendly at Extraordinary Innovations and Emerging Trends in Transplantation and Oncology from Nebraska Medicine. In support of this goal, program materials will be available using OptumHealth Education’s (OHE’s) App, which is accessible on computers and mobile devices. The mobile app provides the easiest access to program materials at any time, any where. Attendees can use this app before, during and after the conference to view event details, access exhibit information, communicate with other attendees, and much more!
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to invaluable features, like:
- The full event schedule which can be customized to your itinerary/preferences.
- Speaker information and presentations.
- The ability to take notes on individual presentations, speakers, exhibitors and the conference schedule.
- The Exhibitor Directory and interactive map to easily find their booths.
- An Attendee Directory with the capability to share contact information and easily send messages to each other.
- Parking information, onsite Wi-Fi instructions and continuing education information.
Instructions to access the OHE app and program materials will be available early July.