What type of CEUs/credits are available?
- ACCME – Physicians (reciprocal with PAs and NPs)
- ANCC – Nurses (reciprocal with NPs)
- APA – Psychologists (reciprocal with therapists)
- ASWB ACE – Social workers (reciprocal with therapists)
- CCMC – Case managers
- CDR – Dieticians
- NBC-HWC – Health and wellness coaches
General attendance certificates will also be made available for those who would like them.
How many credits are available?
Up to 12.00 credits; commensurate upon learner participation.
How do I get credits?
- Attend the six 30-minute sessions of the Becoming Mindful Live Online Course OR watch the recordings of each session within two days.
Live attendance is encouraged whenever possible.
- Complete a minimum of 15 minutes daily practice, six days a week, for the six weeks of the course using the Sanvello app.
Note, this includes a full week of practice after the sixth and final live session.
- Complete the activity evaluation and CE credit claiming process by no later than April 30, 2022.
To access these materials, go to: optumhealtheducation.com/mindfulness-2022-live.
More detailed instructions on how to claim credit can be found here.
For information about the Becoming Mindful Live Online Course itself, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about receiving your CEU's, email email@example.com.