Sessions will be held Tuesdays or Thursdays (whichever fits your schedule best each week) starting Tuesday, April 18, 2023 through June 8, 2023.
What type of CEUs/credits are available?
- ACCME – Physicians (reciprocal with PAs and NPs)
- ANCC – Nurses (reciprocal with NPs)
- APA – Psychologists (reciprocal with therapists)
- ASWB ACE – Social workers (reciprocal with therapists)
- CCMC – Case managers
- CDR – Dieticians
General attendance certificates will also be made available for those who would like them.
How many credits are available?
Up to 25.00 credits; commensurate upon learner participation.
How do I get credits?
- Attend the eight, 30-minute live online classes OR watch the recordings of each class within one week.
Live attendance is encouraged whenever possible.
- Complete a minimum of 30 minutes daily practice, six days a week, for seven weeks. Daily practice is comprised of 15 minutes of guided meditation and 15 minutes of an additional assignment.
- Complete the activity evaluation and CE credit claiming process by no later than July 31, 2023.
To access these materials, go to: optumhealtheducation.com/mindfulness-q2-2023-live.
More detailed instructions on how to claim credit can be found here.
For information about the course, email email@example.com.
For information about receiving your CEU's, email firstname.lastname@example.org.