Sessions will be held Tuesdays or Thursdays (whichever fits your schedule best each week) starting Tuesday, April 19 through Thursday, May 26, 2022.
Registration is now closed.
What type of CEUs/credits are available?
- ACCME – Physicians (reciprocal with PAs and NPs)
- ANCC – Nurses (reciprocal with NPs)
- APA – Psychologists (reciprocal with therapists)
- ASWB ACE – Social workers (reciprocal with therapists)
- CCMC – Case managers
- CDR – Dieticians
General attendance certificates will also be made available for those who would like them.
How many credits are available?
Up to 12.00 credits; commensurate upon learner participation.
How do I get credits?
- Attend the six 30-minute sessions of the Becoming Mindful Live Online Course OR watch the recordings of each session within two days.
Live attendance is encouraged whenever possible.
- Complete a minimum of 15 minutes daily practice, six days a week, for the six weeks of the course using the Sanvello app.
Note, this includes a full week of practice after the sixth and final live session.
- Complete the activity evaluation and CE credit claiming process by no later than June 30, 2022.
To access these materials, go to: optumhealtheducation.com/mindfulness-q2-2022-live.
More detailed instructions on how to claim credit can be found here.
For information about the Becoming Mindful Live course itself, email email@example.com.
For information about receiving your CEU's, email firstname.lastname@example.org.