The purpose of the Clinical Adherence and Remediation (CAR) training team is to meet the medical management training needs of the Care Delivery Organizations (CDOs) we serve. Our training consists of utilization management and case management topics. We also create customized trainings based on the specific needs of our CDOs. We want our CDOs to know that, as they are delegated to take on specific medical management duties, our goal is to help set them up for success through training and ongoing support.
For more information, please contact the CAR training team: CDO_OCMMTraining@optum.com.
Available On-Demand! There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for these modules.
Click on the activity title to get started. Once on the activity page: Click 'Register'.
Utilization Management Courses
- Inpatient vs Observation: Determining Level of Care
- Introduction to the Medicare Hierarchy
- Medicare Case Reviews: Principles of Denial Letter Writing
- NOMNC and DENC Letter Requirements
Case Management Courses
- SNP Learning Path (7 modules)
- The Fundamentals of Population Health Management
- Delegation 101
- Care Management and Disease Management 101
- Utilization Management 101
- Complex Case Management for National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Delegation (6 Modules)
- Managing Members with Chronic Conditions
- Heart Failure
- Heart Disease
- Identification and Stratification for Care Management
- Principles of Mental Health for Case Management
- Managing Members with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Application of Motivational Interviewing to Case Management
These activities are provided by Optum Health Education and Optum Care.
No commercial support was received for these activities.
If you have questions regarding OptumHealth Education's activities or services, please e-mail: email@example.com.