OptumHealth Education is simultaneously accredited to provide medical, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, psychology, social work and dietician continuing education activities by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE), the American Psychological Association (APA), the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). OHE is also approved by the NBHWC, PAC for the continuing education and training of National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coaches (NBC-HWC).
- American Association of Professional Coders
- American Board of Family Physicians
- American Board of Managed Care Nursing
- American Board for Transplant Certification
- Commission of Case Manager Certification
- National Association of Long Term Care Administrators Board